If you are doing research, sometimes you need to find opinions about issues. This may be to get a different opinion from your own, or maybe you need to be able to provide more than one perspective on an issue. Finding well written opinions on the internet can be difficult since there are so many people out there giving their opinions.
If you have been struggling to find opinion pieces on the internet check out some of these websites. They will give you a good starting spot for many different subjects.
- HeadlineSpot Opinion/Editorials. This website has a huge list of US newspapers and the links will get your right to the editorials and the opinion pieces. There are also some international newspapers listed.
- PollingReport. This sites gives the results of many different surveys given to US residents. There are surveys on everything from politics, to business, and education.
- Newspaperindex. This website offers newspapers from different countries all over the world. The countries are organized in alphabetical order so you can easily look for a specific country.
- Social Issue. This website was developed for high school students who need to find information on different social issues. Each topic offers information and links to both sides of the issue. It also will get them to any court cases or decisions that may have affected the issue at any time. Even though this was developed for high school students, it is a great resource for all ages.
- Publicagenda. This site gives a good analysis for social issues and where the public stands on them. There are pros and cons for each issue with links to organizations that support them. You can also decide what kind of information you need.
There is a lot of information on the internet, and a lot of it is well written and legitimate. Just make sure to verify all your sources to make sure they are coming from someone who knows what they are talking about.